Wedding Officiant Business Name Ideas:
|1.||The Love Officiant|
"Love" is used in place of "wedding" to represent the focus of the ceremony.
|2.||Joy Eternal Weddings|
"Joy" and "eternal" are well wishes for the couple's marriage.
|3.||Family First Wedding Officiant|
"Family first" shows that you understand what a union means to the couple and their families.
"Vow" refers to the wedding vows that will hopefully remain "eternal" because of a happy marriage.
|5.||My Love Ceremony|
"Love ceremony" is a good phrase to describe any number of unions you could officiate.
This name is simple and pleasant, creating a positive image of a wedding.
|7.||The Wedding Clerk|
Asserting yourself as "the" wedding clerk makes it sound as though you are the best.
For religious ceremonies, "blessed" will appeal to religious couples.
"Central" suggests that you can provide anything needed from the couple.
|10.||Perfect Day Weddings|
A "perfect day" is what all couples hope for, so this name is appealing.
More Wedding Officiant Business Name Ideas:
Good Wedding Officiant Company Names:
- Forever Pride Officiants.
- Hand In Hand Co.
- Good Lovin' Weddings.
- Happy Tidings Officiants.
- The True Vow Specialist.
Catchy Wedding Officiant Business Names:
- Seal With a Kiss.
- Virtuous Vow.
- My Blessed Ceremony.
- Celebrate the Bride.
- Simply Love Officiants.
Unique Wedding Officiant Business Names:
- Rosy Day Wedding Ministers.
- Your Dream Officiant.
- My Celebratory Event.
- I Do Arrangements.
- Pure Heart Officiants.
Creative Wedding Officiant Business Names:
- Bridal Faith Co.
- Eternal Bond Officiants.
- Wedding Ties.
- The Joyful Groom.
- My Love Officiant.
What are some famous wedding officiant business names?
- Reverend Jay Howell - Licensed Wedding Officiant.
- Tulsa 24 Hour Wedding Officiants.
- Weddings by Alexis - Wedding Officiant in Tulsa Oklahoma.
- GOD Squad Wedding Ministers.
- Jonny Diane - Professional Wedding Officiant.
How do I choose a wedding officiant business name?
- Write a list of name ideas using your market research as a reference.
- Show these names to potential clients and ask them to note their favorites.
- Show the names to loved ones and ask for their opinions.
- Set the list aside for a day or two and make a note of which names you remember.
- Check to see if your preferred names have already been registered or trademarked.
- Secure the best name.