How to File an Infringement Notification:
If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright which you own or for which you are a designated agent, please send a notice of infringement by fax or regular mail with the information that sets forth the items specified below.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format:
- Provide your full name, address, and telephone number should we need to clarify your claim.
- Provide a working email address where we can contact you to confirm your claim.
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, provide a representative list of such works.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Include information reasonably sufficient to permit NameSnack to locate the material. Please provide a URL and screenshots for each item. Include the specific asset(s) or page(s) that you claim to be infringing. Say entire work ONLY if all assets/pages in a collection/document are infringing.
- Include details of your claim to the material, or your relationship to the material’s copyright holder.
- If true, include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- If true, include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner to make this complaint.”
- Sign the document, physically or electronically.
- Send the document to NameSnacks designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement by one of the following means:
Copyright Agent 2093 Philadelphia Pike #2555 Claymont DE 19703 United States email@example.com
We will review your claim, determine its merit, and act accordingly. Please note that you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, under the DMCA if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material on the Site infringes upon your copyright.
For clarity, only DMCA notices as described above should go to the Copyright Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this policy, your DMCA notice may not be valid and we may not remove the infringing material.
NOTHING IN THIS SECTION IS INTENDED TO EXPAND OR SUPPLEMENT THE LEGAL RIGHTS, PROCEDURES AND REMEDIES AUTHORIZED AND GRANTED UNDER THE DMCA AND WE DO NOT REPRESENT ANY RELATED UNDERTAKING BY NameSnack NOT OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.