Start-up Business Name Ideas:
|1.||MedX Data Solutions|
Could work for a medical billing company or a team of healthcare data scientists.
Simple but catchy. Ideal for an art or music-related business.
Sounds high-end. Could work well for a fashion business or even a hair salon.
Sounds a little like "unafraid," which creates a bold statement. For a clothing brand or tailor.
Perfect for a cactus business or a sewing shop.
|6.||The Rubicon Collective|
References the popular idiom, "to cross the Rubicon." Synonymous with decisiveness and innovation.
Ideal for a plant-related business, especially one that offers flower preservation services.
A catchy, multiuse name. Would work especially well for a home security company.
Suggests excellence. For a business that offers virtual assistance and other administrative support.
Perfect for a real estate company — perhaps one that specializes in vacation rentals.
What are some new company name suggestions?
- MedX Data Solutions.
- Loosely Strung.
- Platinum Haus.
- Prickly Things.
What are some creative start-up names?
- The Rubicon Collective.
- Falling Petals.
- Pinnacle VA.
- Dockside Estates.
What are some catchy start-up names?
- Knitting Grandmas.
- Talent Capsule.
- Mahogony Fire.
- Feathers and Stones.
How do I choose a name for my start-up?
What should consider when naming my startup?
- Write down some keywords about your business.
- Look for words that reflect your products and service delivery.
- Find a name that reflects the brand of your business.
- Look for a name that reflects your personality and values as you will be the face of the business. For instance don't name your business "The Happy Butcher" if it does not reflect your personality.
- Look for a neutral name that would not limit your service offering.