Architect Business Name Ideas:
|1.||Hobbes + Loch|
The + symbol tends to stand out, and make the name memorable.
Some firms choose to write their name in all-caps. A bold statement.
Larger firms with multiple partners may want to use "group" in the name.
Add "worldwide" to denote international firms.
|5.||Rogers Kline Architects|
Some companies choose to have "architects" or "architecture" in the name.
A minimalist approach with just the initials of the founder or founders.
Many firms choose to add "associates" to their name.
|8.||Bertold | Brandt|
A single line separating partner names offers visual appeal.
"Design" is also commonly added to the name.
In contrast to all caps, a few firms go with all lower case for their name.
How do I know if my architect business name idea is good?
The name should ideally indicate your line of business and allude to the field of architecture you specialize in, if relevant. It should be memorable and easy to pronounce. A unique name would make it stand out, but keep in mind that it should be search-engine friendly. It is always advisable to ask for input and suggestions on your shortlisted name options before arriving at a final decision.
How do I choose an architect business name?
- List keywords and name ideas.
- Find synonyms for your keywords.
- Explore existing architect business names.
- Try to combine keywords or use a business name generator.
- Test your favorite names on family, friends, and colleagues.
- Find out if your shortlisted names are already registered.
- Check if domain names are available for your name options.
What are some real-life names for an architect business?
- Integrated Design Associates.
- SHoP Architects.
How do I check if an architect business name already exists?
What are some cool architecture business names?
- Avant-Garde Architecture.
- Soul Designs.
- Architects 4 Life.
- The Eco Architects.