Considered the superior sister of theater-style buttered popcorn, kettle corn is a staple at summer festivals and fairs. Whether you're selling gourmet bags of happiness, savory kernels drizzled with Belgian chocolate, or microwavable kettle corn, choose a name that customers will remember. We've put this list together to help you get started.
Kettle Corn Business Names:
"Jack" refers to crackerjack, which denotes excellence. Great for a kettle corn brand or shop.
|2.||The Love Sugar|
Suitable for a store where customers can pick their own flavors & toppings to make tasty creations.
"Fairy" evokes whimsical imagery. Imagine a store that sells gourmet kettle corn in customized tins.
Clients want to feel "joy" when they take the first bite of kettle corn. Great for a colorful brand.
Great for a shop aimed at kids, where they can celebrate birthdays by making their own kettle corn.
|6.||Light Poppie Kettle Corn|
A cute name. "Light" may suggest a low-calorie kettle corn brand.
|7.||Pixie Pop Kettle Corn|
Think kettle corn flavors inspired by folktales. Likely to attract kids and nostalgic adults.
A simple name for high-calorie, traditional kettle corn.
Think luxury kettle corn in tins that can be personalized and delivered as gifts to loved ones.
"Unicorn" has connotations of magic and nature. Great for a vegan brand of kettle corn.
What are some unique kettle corn business names?
- Jack Sweetness.
- The Love Sugar.
- Fairy Kettle.
- Sugared Joy.
- Corn Rainbow.
What are some cool kettle corn business names?
- Sugar Poppie.
- Bucket Rainbow.
- Sprinkle Friend.
- Sweetness Pixie.
- Crunch Unicorn.
What are some cute kettle corn business names?
- Light Poppie Kettle Corn.
- Pixie Pop Kettle Corn.
- Candy Poppie.
- Delish Bucket.
- Spice Unicorn.
What are some names of established kettle corn businesses?
- Popcornopolis Kettle Corn.
- Gaslamp Popcorn California Crafted Authentic Kettle Corn.
- Gary Poppins Kettle Popcorn.
- 365 Organic Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn.
- The Little Kernel Mini Popcorn.
How do I choose a name for my kettle corn business?
- Consider your brand message, desired clientele, the type of kettle corn you want to sell, and also what makes your product superior.
- Analyze the names of existing kettle corn brands.
- Write down keywords and use them to come up with name ideas.
- Run some keywords through NameSnack.
- Share your top names with others.
- Register your best name.